iPXE EFI

Nicolas Huillard nicolas at huillard.net
Fri Jul 1 10:01:12 CEST 2016

Le jeudi 30 juin 2016 à 23:05 +0100, Paul Mansfield a écrit :
> I wanted to see if it'd be possible to PXE boot this baby, so I built
> a UEFI version of iPXE.

I'm pretty sure I initially installed Debian using PXE (without rEFInd
or anything else), as I always do. My ethernet adapter is a TP-Link
UE300, using the cdc_ether kernel module (USB ID 2357:0601).
I can't find the hotkey that bring up the EFI boot device menu. F2
brings up the BIOS settings ; there is another one for the boot
device...

--
NH