Linux On A Toshiba Click Mini...

Paul Mansfield paul at mansfield.co.uk
Sun Feb 28 17:09:41 CET 2016

I am wondering if there's a problem setting up the interrupt hardware
on the baytrail SoC, which is why certain things trigger a hard
lockup. Even without the SDIO WiFi, I would occasionally get one - I
was using XFCE which shouldn't be too demanding on the hardware.

The frustrating thing about this is that there are stable kernels
around for this SoC, since Baytrails have been used in
commercially-sold Android devices, and Intel sold their compute stick
with the same chip and wifi (though despite repeated requests I didn't
persuade Intel to publish the disk image when I tried months ago)