RemixOS 3.0

Gee groeg3 at web.de
Tue Aug 16 11:06:30 CEST 2016

Hi everyone,

anyone tried RemixOS 3.0 on your Click Mini yet? The 32bit iso even
comes with EFI boot capability, which is nice and convenient. For me it
starts booting up and gets to the point where the desktop should be
loaded, but then just shows the GuestMode writining in the upper left
corner and a shade of what should probably be the taskbar and just sits
there. Not sure where to go from there, as there doesn't seem to be
anything I can do. Left it sitting like that for about half an hour, but
no change, so I guess something's not working there...

Maybe a different kernel would help, though I'm positively surprised
that it does actually boot as far as it does with the kernel it comes
with...