kernel 4.6-rc2 with John Brodie patches - was Re: kernel 4.6-rc1

Nicolas Huillard nicolas at huillard.net
Thu Apr 28 18:19:44 CEST 2016

Le jeudi 28 avril 2016 à 17:10 +0100, Paul Mansfield a écrit :
> I built a kernel 4.6-rc5 with the John Brodie patches; no difference,
> but no surprise.
>
> I also build a 4.5.2 with JB's patches for that kernel, and SDIO wifi
> broken there too.
>
> So, nothing to report really.

On my side, I have not much more to report either, except that I'm quite
happy with the stability of the current setup. Still no sound/wifi, but
I tried HDMI, which is very good and painless with Gnome in dual screen
mode (different image on both screens). I even noticed that the lid
switch switches the backlight off, which I don't remember was working
earlier.
All this was with 4.5.

--
NH