Unable to connect to other nodes in the network

Thomas Scott wolfy1339 at hellomouse.net
Thu Feb 20 09:11:14 CET 2020

I'm having trouble with tinc on Android 10, (it's not a problem within
the app, I have already discussed this over with pacien).

All subnets and routes are properly configured. (I've included them just
so people can better visualise the config and triple check everything is
correct

My phone will not connect to any other node than the first one
configured with `ConnectTo` in the `tinc.conf` file.

I can successfully ping it from the first node it's supposed to be
connected to, but the second node can't ping it at all, not even
forwarded through another node. The same thing happens on the phone
itself, only connections to the first node work and all others just don't.

When looking at the logs, it seems as though SPTPS is timing out and
can't get the keys for the nodes in the network and thus can't connect
to them.

I haven't done any rooting, or ROM changes to my phone, it is completely
stock OS.

The app is using git revision f5223937e62e1cc5e9b3d322490dd3af8d666750
of tinc.

Device: OnePlus 6t

Android version: 10.3.0 (Oxygen OS)

Android build: ONEPLUS A6013_41_200115