Cloning Tinc VPN Website

Cobin Bluth cbluth at gmail.com
Sun May 19 20:52:36 CEST 2019

Hello Tinc, Hello Guus,

I am trying to make my own ikiwiki, and I want to use the Tinc VPN website
as a basis so that I can modify it and add my content.

I have cloned the wiki like so: *git clone git://tinc-vpn.org/wiki
<http://tinc-vpn.org/wiki>*

And I have tried to build it, but it looks like the source is missing some
templates, which is causing the formatting to look not right, see here:
https://i.imgur.com/G2GLAE2.png

I have two questions:
1) I notice there is no license in the wiki project, do I have permission
to modify/extend it for my own purposes?
2) If I am allowed, would you be able to include the missing templates?

Thanks
-Cobin