How to run tinc under openssl 1.1.1a?

Bright Zhao startryst at gmail.com
Tue Feb 19 10:20:54 CET 2019

Saverio

My current tinc 1.0.35 is running fine on CentOS, and recently and I
upgrade the OpenSSL of the OS to 1.1.1a.

After the upgrade, tinc works fine, but since the OpenSSL library is on a
separate folder compared with previous version, I doubt tinc doesn’t use
the new OpenSSL.

Also, I doubted about whether tinc 1.0.35 support OpenSSL 1.1.1a as well,
should I use the lastest tinc 1.1pre7 to qualify the support of openssl
1.1.1a.

The reason I’m trying this is to achieve TLS 1.3.

Saverio Proto <zioproto at gmail.com>于2019年2月19日 周二下午4:39写道:

> Hello,
>
> why it does not look like that ? Could you please explain what you mean ?
>
> thank you
>
> Saverio
>
> Il giorno lun 18 feb 2019 alle ore 15:02 Bright Zhao
> <startryst at gmail.com> ha scritto:
> >
> > Hi,
> >
> > My CentOS has upgrade the openssl to 1.1.1a, and I thought my
> tinc(1.0.35) installed by yum will use the new openssl, but it looks not
> the fact. So is tinc(1.0.35) support openssl 1.1.1a? If so, how can I make
> it running in this version of openssl?

Sent from iPhone