Please help with configuration

Drake Drake drakemails at gmail.com
Thu Feb 7 11:03:16 CET 2019

Hi,

I'm new to Tinc and I'm having some hard time to figure out the proper
configuration for my use case. In hope you can help me out.

A) SERVER running tinc (Ubuntu 16.04 LTS)
External IP: 111.111.111.111 (ddns)
Behind a router with NAT, local IP of SERVER: 192.168.0.4

B) CLIENT running tinc (Ubuntu 16.04 LTS)
External IP: 222.222.222.222 (ddns)
Behind a router with NAT, local IP of CLIENT: 192.168.1.100

I would like to make a tunnel between SERVER and CLIENT in order to access
TVheadend SatIP on SERVER from CLIENT. The ports are 9981 and 9981 (UDP and
TCP). That is, my CLIENT should see the SERVER.
I don't want to route any of the internet traffic over client or server,
just to have access to these remote ports.
What would be the way to achieve this?

Many thanks,
drake