Cannot connect when using BindAddress

Jonny Tyers jtyers at gmail.com
Sun Nov 18 00:20:47 CET 2018

I want tinc to listen locally on loopback, so that port 655 is not
exposed on any system interfaces. Can't tinc make outbound connections
when listening on loopback? I can't see any reason why it should. This
system will never have other tinc daemons connect to it, it will only
ever connect to other tinc daemons in order to establish a VPN
connection.

--
Jonny Tyers