Any way to run tinc on MikroTik routers?

Răzvan Sandu rsandu2007 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 16 12:02:43 CET 2018

*hvjunk said:*

> Get a RPi (or faster/cheaper/equivalent), and bridge it into the Mikrotik……….

Unfortunately, I don't think this is an option (even if I may put
there a full PC, not only a Raspberry Pi), for a few reasons:

- what I'm trying to achieve is to substitute MikroTik's native
L2TP/IPSec tunnels with tinc, not to have TWO tunnels

- supposing I have two different tunnels to the same destination, I
can't imagine a way to route traffic between them (since in tinc
routing is fully automatic and elegant, point-top-point L2TP/IPSec is
very inflexible)

Best regards,

Răzvan

În vin., 16 nov. 2018 la 12:32, Răzvan Sandu <rsandu2007 at gmail.com> a scris: