Tinc support load-balance of one node to the other two?

Bright Zhao startryst at gmail.com
Sun Oct 29 16:04:19 CET 2017

Hi, Phang

Thank you, I figured this out by tcp load balance, where the mangle table of iptables  can do the work.

I setup two tinc tunnels, and using mangle PREROUTING to track connection and mark packet, then do the policy routing to send to each tinc tunnel.

so in this case, I just imagine the two tunnels tinc build just like two interface, and do the per flow load balancing across those two interfaces.

Best Regards

Bright Zhao
✉