Tinc support load-balance of one node to the other two?

Bright Zhao startryst at gmail.com
Sun Oct 29 12:04:39 CET 2017

Let’s say, tinc A node server LAN-1(single internet circuit), tinc B node and tinc C node are both serve LAN-2.(two internet circuits)

Normally, we can only set tinc A to connect to either B or C, and then the other set as backup.

But in some circumstances, we would like to combine the internet pipe of both two circuits, so that the tunnel traffic can have a better bandwidth.

If that’s the case, is there anyway we can load-balance the traffic from LAN-1 to LAN-2’s dual internet entry point, for example, load-balance per flow.

Best Regards

Bright Zhao
✉