Why host-up script triggered even not ConnectTo?

Narcissus Emi eminarcissus at gmail.com
Mon May 1 09:07:51 CEST 2017

X-up is being called when any connection is being built between node A and
node X, it doesn't have anything to do whether you have connectTo in the
config file or not.
Because tinc is a mesh network, if node A have a direct connection to node
B, and node B have a connection to node X, you can have a connection
between A and X, and X-up is being called at the moment when it built a
connection on demand.

--
Narcissus Emi

日時: 2017年5月1日 14:15:14, Bright Zhao (startryst at gmail.com) が書きました::