tinc 1.1 - import

Yazeed Fataar yazeedfataar at gmail.com
Sun Mar 5 18:51:18 CET 2017

Hi

I have been testing the "import" function in tinc. It works great however
there is one thing I need help doing. When I import the RSA keypairs from
multiple devices into a tinc node using the import , the last RSA key pair
data is not saved. I only get a blank host file. For example

*Hub*
:~#Tinc -n <netname> import
name = site 1
--- <begin rsa pub key ---
--- <end rsa pub key ---
name = site 2
--- <begin rsa pub key ---
--- <end rsa pub key ---
name = site 3
--- <begin rsa pub key ---
--- <end rsa pub key ---

:~#cat hosts/site3

At the end I hit "Ctrl-D" to get out of the session , and then when I check
the hosts files site 3 has nothing written to it and its blank. What is the
correct method of exiting out of the "import" standard input?

Regards
Yazeed
<yazeedfataar at hotmail.com>

Virus-free.