Tinc VPN for unjailbroken iOS 9+

Ryan Mounce ryan at mounce.com.au
Wed Jul 26 16:04:33 CEST 2017

I have looked into this and it would definitely be possible,
NETunnelProvider. It was not looking like a simple port though, a lot
of glue required to get it to a state Apple would approve.

This had been on my list of projects to attempt if I could find the
time and energy to commit to it. If you do port it I would be very
interested!

Regards,
Ryan Mounce