How to block tinc node advertise it's neighbor/edge/subnet info to another node?

Bright Zhao startryst at gmail.com
Wed Jul 26 04:43:21 CEST 2017

Hi, Raul

Thank you.

In addition, there’s another information I didn’t mention earlier that B have the default route to Internet, where B will advertise this default route to both A and C, so that A and C can go to Internet through B, but A and C wouldn’t have each other’s route accordingly. You can think about A and C share the same internet gateway, but they wouldn’t know each other.

Assume A and C wouldn't add route to each other using B as gateway, so no additional firewall configuration on B required, right?