Disallow binding via tinc

Azul mail at azulinho.com
Fri Jan 27 16:42:03 CET 2017

I do the opposite, i block traffic on my public interface except for p22
and 655 and explicitly trust and allow traffic on my tinc interface as I
trust that vpn.

Think that by default enabling your firewall on most OS will block all
incoming connections on all interfaces.
Wouldnt that be enough for your usage case?