List of reacheable partners

Guillermo Bisheimer gbisheimer at bys-control.com.ar
Sun Sep 25 16:49:47 CEST 2016

Thank you sven-haegar for your reply

I was working with 1.0 version of tinc in my hosts, but switched to
1.1.pre12 on one of them to test what you said. Now I have all the
information I need on available nodes.

I'm building a WEB frontend for managing Tinc. I'm using Logmein Hamachi
management GUI as an implementation reference. So having information on
available nodes and status is great.

Thanks!

--

*Ing. Guillermo Bisheimer*

*B&S Sistemas de Control y Equipamientos*

Av. de los Constituyentes 1172

(E3116CIX) Crespo, Entre Ríos

Tel/Fax: (0343) 407-8990 (Nuevo número)

Cel: (0343) 154679052