Can't Route LAN Traffic Behind Tinc Network

Lars Kruse lists at sumpfralle.de
Thu Oct 6 13:24:34 CEST 2016

Hi Kismet,

Am Wed, 5 Oct 2016 19:22:01 -0400
schrieb "Kismet Agbasi" <kagbasi at centraltruck.net>:

> I was able to confirm that the packets are indeed reaching the INSIDE node -
> so I'm suspecting that my routing table might be wrong.

You can verify this by testing on the inside node:
* if response packets are generated at all
* through which interface they leave
And afterwards testing if they reach their next neighbour.

As soon as you identified the troublesome node, you will want to investigate if
it is about routing or the firewall. Maybe the following will be helpful at
this point:
 ip route get SOME_IP

Cheers,
Lars