AW: issue with tinc and libvirt / Network is already in use by interface tun0

shad0wrunner at gmx.de shad0wrunner at gmx.de
Sat Mar 5 17:26:34 CET 2016

Hello Lars,

you made my day :)
You'r right.Thanks! My script did add a route for 192.168.1.0/24 (it's a
bug/typo in my script).

I could reproduce the error by stoping the libvirt network, add the route
and start
the libvirt network. Then I get the error message "Network is already in use
by interface tun0"

I have to say the error message could point out that a route already exists
but any way.
Now it is up and running.

Regards
dieter