SystemD Trigger

md at rpzdesign.com md at rpzdesign.com
Tue Mar 1 11:31:13 CET 2016

Gus:

Where do I get information about the details of not needing a tinc-up
script anymore?  (/etc/network/interfaces)

Also, after that interface comes up and is ready, only THEN do I want to
run other software.

What piece of data can I monitor programmatically (C++, python, etc) to
know when the interface is up and running ok?

What I want to void is having to execute an ifconfig command and then
parse the output in a program.

Thanks,

md