Metadata flooding

Hendrik Schumacher hendrik.schumacher at meetrics.com
Wed Jun 22 17:59:17 CEST 2016

Thank you for the helpful advice. We will try to group the servers with
different ConnectTo servers first. If this does not help we will look at
the TunnelServer solution. Just to make sure we understand TunnelServer
correctly: do you need to specify every host as ConnectTo that the host
should be able to communicate with or is it sufficient to just provide the
hosts files?

Thanks, Hendrik