Securing tinc config files

Yazeed Fataar yazeedfataar at gmail.com
Sun Jan 24 10:48:13 CET 2016

Thanks Guus.. So if someone had to gain access to my vm-disk. They would
not be able to view the contents of the files in ""etc/tinc" if I do "sudo
chmod go= /etc/tinc" .. My paranoia is around a VPS provider who had admin
access to all containers. I know that I have to create a root password that
will allow only myself root access , but im just worried about the disk
contents if it were mounted on another system.
This
email has been sent from a virus-free computer protected by Avast.
<#DDB4FAA8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>

Regards
Yazeed Fataar
<yazeedfataar at hotmail.com>