Error starting tinc

mlist mlist at apsystems.it
Fri Jan 22 23:39:36 CET 2016

No parameters using DNS.

- tinc.conf content

Name = sito1
AddressFamily = ipv4
BindToAddress = <IPPUB>:665
BindToInterface = int
Device=/dev/net/tun
Interface = vpndrif
Mode = router
PingInterval = 60
PingTimeout = 5
ProcessPriority = normal

- host/sito1 content

Address = <IPPUB>:665
Subnet = <IPLOCAL>/<NETMASK>
Port = 655

-----BEGIN RSA PUBLIC KEY-----
-----END RSA PUBLIC KEY-----

Excuse me, virtual device is created by tinc ? I read that on CentOS 7 tun device must be created with ip tuntap command, in tinc-up I put this, but no virtual device is found with ifconfig:

#!/bin/sh
ip link set $INTERFACE up
ip addr add <IPLOCAL>/8 dev $INTERFACE
ip route add <REMOTENET>/24 dev $INTERFACE

Also do you know about keepalived errors ?

Roberto