tinc ha

mlist mlist at apsystems.it
Mon Feb 8 18:06:09 CET 2016

I need a second tinc vpn server (physical machine) to be up and running, so if first tinc vpn server (virtual machine) goes down we can connect to remote site to do management (remote site is not isolated).
If I use 2 different tinc vpn servers on the remote sites all two connected to primary tinc sites (HQ Site), can I have a robust solution, using some route prioritization with ip route ? so I can have 2 route from primary to remote sites ?
There is a best solution you know or tested ?

Thank you

Roberto