[Announcement] Tinc version 1.0.27 released

Guus Sliepen guus at tinc-vpn.org
Sun Apr 10 00:59:13 CEST 2016

With pleasure we announce the release of tinc version 1.0.27. Here is a
summary of the changes:

 * When using Proxy, let the proxy resolve hostnames if tinc can't.

 * Fixes and improvements of the DecrementTTL option.

 * Fixed the $NAME variable in subnet-up/down scripts for the local Subnets.

 * Fixed potentially wrong checksum generation when clamping the MSS.

 * Properly choose between the system's or our own copy of getopt.

 * Fixed compiling tinc for Cygwin with MinGW installed.

 * Added support for OS X utun interfaces.

 * Documentation updates and minor fixes.

Thanks to Vittorio Gambaletta, LunarShaddow, Florian Weik and Nathan
Stratton Treadway for their contributions to this version of tinc.