"Switch Mode" with "TunnelServer" and No Communication

Jeffrey Stiles jbstiles at gmail.com
Tue Sep 8 18:54:33 CEST 2015

Thank you for the reply. I'll take a look at the patch and see if I can use
it. My current solution was to just implement iptables rules on each of the
endpoints, which isn't the worst way to go. I'll probably need to use the
patch if I want to control the traffic on the service level.

Thanks again!