Tinc and OpenWRT

shikkc shikkc at kirktis.net
Tue Jun 16 09:24:44 CEST 2015

My package presents options in menuconfig so you can select to build
with/without: readline, curses, openssl, lzo, zlib. This allows you to make
the package as full-featured or as small as you like. Without openssl
obviously breaks compatibility with 1.0x. I have tested building with all
configurations and all build without problems, although if you change the
options between builds you must be sure to manually clear the old config from
the build directory before re-issuing make (or make package/tinc/compile) or
you will have issues.

I'm out of the office where my build system is for the next several days, but
I will try to upload the package and sample binaries on Monday morning when I
am in the office. Sorry for the delay.

--
-shikkc