Tinc and OpenWRT

Florian Klink flokli at flokli.de
Sat Jun 13 11:26:34 CEST 2015

Hey Saverio,

I'd really like the idea of a tinc-1.1-pre package for OpenWRT. I'm
currently using tinc-1.1 with an Ed25519-only network, really like the
new features and CLI and want to add some OpenWRT routers into the mix.

How do you plan to handle things with OpenSSL?
tinc-1.1 from git should be able to compile without it (but will then
only support the built-in algorithms). Depending on device restrictions,
such a version could also be very interesting.

Florian

>>> https://github.com/lancethepants/tinc-mipsel-static/blob/master/tinc.sh