tinc questions

Donald Pearson donaldwhpearson at gmail.com
Mon Jun 8 21:30:50 CEST 2015

This is the way I understand it.

All nodes become aware of all other nodes.  As long as one node can connect
to another, you'll get a client to client connection.

If 2 clients are both behind blocking firewalls, neither will be able to
directly connect to the other without one of them having a port open.  In
that situation their traffic will need to route through another node.