Please help debug Windows setup

Sven-Haegar Koch haegar at sdinet.de
Tue Jul 14 11:12:21 CEST 2015

BindToAddress = 192.168.1.45 655
Subnet = 192.168.1.45

You should use different IP ranges for inside the VPN and outside of it
- otherwise your OS does not now how to reach the destination IP
correctly.

So for example change the Subnet statements to 192.168.2.x

Greetings
Haegar

c'ya
sven-haegar

--
Three may keep a secret, if two of them are dead.
- Ben F.