Is there any some cases we can see ?

Guus Sliepen guus at tinc-vpn.org
Thu Dec 31 16:08:37 CET 2015

On Thu, Dec 31, 2015 at 10:02:59AM +0800, 风声 wrote:

> We just found the tinc, looks like it is really a better VPN solution than
> traditional VPN, I am wondering, is there some cases we can refer, like is
> there some big cluster running in the production environment ?

I know of some large deployments of tinc, but usually people want their
Virtual Private Network kept private, so I won't talk about them. But a
more public one is ChaosVPN, which connects many hackerspaces in the
world together. It currently has 246 nodes, with mixed IPv4 and IPv6
subnets.

http://wiki.hamburg.ccc.de/ChaosVPN
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hackerspace