1.1 : tincd killed without log

Florent B florent at coppint.com
Tue Apr 14 18:40:58 CEST 2015

Hi all,

I'm testing (again) Tinc 1.1 (from git) on a test cluster.

All seems fine, except one thing: tincd crashes at a particular moment.

The procedure that makes my tincd crash is :

- I have 3 nodes, test1, test2, test3 all running Tinc 1.0 (I will upgrade).
- I upgrade test1 to 1.1, all is OK.
- I upgrade test2 to 1.1, it runs fine
- If I run on test1 "tinc -n mynet info test2", tincd from test1 crashes.

I have nothing in logs with debug 5, last message was a received packet,
nothing special.

When I restart tinc on test1, all is OK, nothing crashes.

Do you think I found a bug ? Or did I miss something ?

Thank you ;)