Forwarding in switch mode

Николай Шульга nsh at runway.lv
Fri Sep 26 20:30:40 CEST 2014

Etienne,

I made a check and - it works now with settings you have advised.
I've been misled by the name of the settings. I thought, "IndirectData =
no" should mean we are prohibiting indirect data. While in reality to
prohibit , we should write "IndirectData = yes".

Probably it would be good to put this clarification to the
documentation. As I've red through all settings in documentation many
times and have interpreted this one the wrong way.

Thank you very much for your help.

Nikolay