Cannot Ping after successful connection?

Michael Munger michael at highpoweredhelp.com
Tue Mar 11 22:32:30 CET 2014

Per your instructions, I changed the Subnets to single IPs. The logs show that it was added as a /32, so that's great. I assume that since tincd is running in router mode (default), it builds this table so there is no need to add routes with the route command, right?

I still cannot ping, and I am getting "Got MTU probe length" errors in syslog. Lots of them. I have attached the relevant sections of the log if you wish to see them (below - I'll keep these public for future folks who post to this list).

For the "server":
https://www.dropbox.com/s/leojizn9mi599wf/vpnserver.log

For the Management Workstation (Mint202)
https://www.dropbox.com/s/mfz8jfzgos9lmz7/Mint202.log

I feel like I am SO close to getting this to work... I MUST have missed something simple.

Thoughts?

Thanks again for your help. You have NO idea how much I appreciate it.