tinc and mac osx

John Wice brilthor at gmail.com
Sun Sep 22 02:31:14 CEST 2013

As far as I know/remember mac os x behaves in this case like FreeBSD.
Unless something has changed that means that you can specify a number
(eg tun8) but not a free-form name like you can in linux.  There might
also be limitation on how high that number can be, which in turn might
be able to be tweaked with adjustments to the tun driver.