Tinc Server and Raspberry PI (Rev. B).

ܔܢܜܔηιηℓιℓιzιܔܢܜܔ ninlilizi at phoenixhaven.net
Thu Oct 10 12:23:32 CEST 2013

The biggest differences will come from selecting the optimum cypher /
compression settings.

if you run 'openssl speed'
You see how they all clock out... The faster ones will be different to
what your used too on a server... Because some like aes can by
accelerateed by the arm soc.. where the default cypher which would be
fastest on x86, is a whole measure slower.

If its still slow.... Then consider that openssl may not have been most
optimimally compiled for the hardware. Which should be the case with
Raspbian, but cant comment on the others