Does tinc have any plan to add radius accounting/authentication(or flowing overview)?

Misuzi eminarcissus at gmail.com
Fri Nov 9 10:05:37 CET 2012

Hi,

I use tinc-vpn to create private mesh vpn networks between office and house in different locations and it works really well. But somehow I'm considering if there were any possibility to add radius support for single node traffic management.

I does think it will be really difficult to implement such functions as a feature of a mesh network,because all of the traffic was initiated end to end without any interventions from any server nodes. But is there any method to get some kind of flowing overview of a tinc network?

Best Ragards
Tim Lee