What I need to install Tinc 1.1pre2?

Rob Townley rob.townley at gmail.com
Sun Dec 30 05:19:31 CET 2012

CentOS 6.3 openssl-devel-1.0.0-25.el6_3.1.rpm does not have the elliptic
curve headers either.

Hoping i can reconfigure the src.rpm and add in "enable-ec enable-ecdh
enable-ecdsa" openssl-1.0.0-25.el6_3.1.src.rpm

What is the quickest way to get 1.1 to compile and work on CentOS 6.3.
static SSL binaries?