Can I use it to FIX my internet connection?

Joseph Graham joe at t67.eu
Mon May 2 16:49:25 CEST 2011

Hi,

Here is my goal. Can I do this with tinc?

I have a mobile broadband card, and my machine runs a webserver, email
server, and a public vcs. But I have four problems:
1. Port 25 is blocked so I have to use an elaborate convulsion to allow
me to send mails.
2. It has a dynamic IP address so I have to use dynamic DNS.
3. There's no way for me to set up reverse DNS (that I know of).
4. They try to block bittorrent traffic.

I have a VPS, can I somehow route/tunnel (whattever the word is)
EVERYTHING through the VPS?

So I could kind of `fix' my connection to be as if as if I have a static
IP address, with port 25 not blocked, and bittorrent not blocked?

I'm a noob of this type of thing but I'm determined to fix my connection
and I hope you can help.

BTW I'm t67 on freenode.