Windows subnets

Andrew Savinykh andrews at brutsoft.com
Thu Oct 7 05:37:37 CEST 2010

  Donald,

Excellent! Now I think I finally understand how to do this. Thank you
very much. (Just to confirm, I need to assign the new additional IP on
physical adapter for each non tinc PC and on tap adapter for tinc
gateway PCs, right?)

Andrew
PS. for some reason not all my messages reach the list, so I'm
resubmitting this one in hope that it's show up.
I sent another message thanking Alan for his suggestion as it totally
makes sense to me. the only thing with that suggestion is that
broadcasts won't be possible.
That message didn't show up either.