Multiple interfaces

Perry Couprie perry at couprie.net
Sun Oct 3 19:48:19 CEST 2010

I use information from a pbx to construct the netname:

10703 is the serial for the pbx.
003 is the subnet id.
004 is the company id.

Combined you get tinc10703003004

On the pbx side i use something like company10703004

I wil try tinc3003004, may that wil solve the problem of duplicate
interfaces.

Perry