Broadcast-Storm

Ivo Smits Ivo at UFO-Net.nl
Tue Mar 16 23:40:46 CET 2010

Are you sure it's tinc looping the packets? Couldn't it be one of your
clients who have a loop in their network? A filter in tinc would
probably not even help against this.

I don't think it would be a good idea in general. A filter in tinc is
likely to result in unexpected behaviour, as it is no longer behaves as
a plain switching network.

Ivo