tinc init-script

Julian Bäume julian at svg4all.de
Mon Mar 15 16:18:33 CET 2010

moin,
On Monday 15 March 2010 15:53:37 Erik Logtenberg wrote:
> Are there init-scripts available for tinc?
The init scripts are shipped by the distributors. I created the openSUSE one
by taking ideas from the debian init script and the gentoo one (and adding
some distro-specific things). So you might want to have a look into debian,
gentoo and openSUSE packages.

I don't know of any other scripts, since these work fine for me ;) But IMHO,
in the 3 scripts, I mentioned, you can find everything to create something
fitting for your distribution as well.

bye then
julian