Help with routing between Windows

albi albi at web.de
Fri Sep 25 09:07:04 CEST 2009

> I did not realize the VMWare interface was active. I thought I had
disabled them all.

Ok, for shure this is the problem, or better, your strange networks you
did configure.
I have some questions:
1. Why do you use netmask 255.255.0.0 on your physical interfaces? I know
all is possible, but is there any real reason?
2. What is your default gateway at vpnoffice? I did not find it in your
mail. It looks like vpnoffcie can't route anywhere outside his own
networks.
3. YOu use 192.168.98.1 as default gateway on vpnhome and as tap ip on
vpnoffice. Reasons?

Can you explain what you want to do and how?
I thought you have a offcie pc in office and a home pc at home. They both
have internet connection. Thats easy situation, but your config show some
different things.

ALBI...