Address family not supported

WindyWinter bslgh1 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 14 06:54:51 CEST 2009

well, it seems that the windows node works well. Guus said that he could not
connect the linux node(202.141.161.28) via ipv4 but could connect the
windows node(202.141.161.29). and they both can be reached via ipv6.
i dont get it - how can one node is accessible and another is not while they
are in the same subnet?
Soli Deo gloria,
yours WindyWinter
and http://www.briefdream.com