Address family not supported

Guus Sliepen guus at tinc-vpn.org
Fri Sep 11 21:34:18 CEST 2009

On Tue, Aug 25, 2009 at 05:16:58PM +0200, Guus Sliepen wrote:

> I won't make any promises, but since full IPv6 support is a feature in tinc,
> the fact that it doesn't currently work on Windows is a bug, so we will try to
> fix that.

I managed to compile the latest version from git with IPv6 support. I have done
the same as you did to make it compile. I have tested it on a machine, but that
one did not have IPv6 support of itself, so I do not know if it really works,
but it does not seem to crash. Please try the following binary:

http://www.tinc-vpn.org/temp/tincd-1.0-cvs-ipv6.exe

And let us know if it works or not.