Problems with UDP frame size??

Donald Pearson donaldwhpearson at gmail.com
Sat Mar 7 01:00:59 CET 2009

Well with a change in the host files, I can now file transfer in only one
direction.

Argyle can upload to Nixon.    However Nixon cannot upload to Argyle.

I also tried with and without PMTU = 1000 with no apparent difference.

I can only figure there's more going on here than just Tinc because the
configurations are identical yet traffic only flows correctly in one
direction.

Address = argyle.thruhere.net
Port = 8002
IndirectData = yes