Problems with UDP frame size??

Donald Pearson donaldwhpearson at gmail.com
Fri Mar 6 15:50:19 CET 2009

Hi AlBI,

Well TCPOnly = yes assumes IndirectData = yes so you actually only need to
set the TCPData flag.

TCP does work, but the throughput is cut significantly.   I don't have
packet loss so TCP is extra traffic and overhead that I don't need.

The problem I'm receiving now is not a NAT problem.

Regards,
Donald