Tinc 2.0

Rob Townley rob.townley at gmail.com
Fri Mar 6 15:19:12 CET 2009

Maybe I am missing something, but since each host already has a public
& private key, then why is a 3rd party needed currently?

But it is difficult to replicate the public host file to  each
machine.  That is why I would welcome a modified myDns or modified
djbdns that holds the public key for each dynamically updated
hostname.  Hamachi must use a special DNS server to accomplish this.